Sending your customers a Review Request takes only seconds. This article will explain the process of creating a new Review Request and highlight the overall process of cultivating great reviews.
Before You Send a Review Request
To make the most of the Evalu8 system, you’ll want to take the time to personalize your account for your business and make sure that you have added all of your staff member names to the Evalu8 system.
We’ve created a detailed article about how the Default System Process works here.
If you are using the star rating system, make sure you’ve configured the Good Review Threshold in the main Account Settings screen.
Creating a New Review Request
Log in to the main Administration page and select the blue Review Requests tab. Select the green Add Review Request button.
- Select the name of your staff member who asked the customer for permission to send them a review request.
- Enter the customer’s first and last name. Make absolutely sure that you spell their name accurately.
- Enter the customer’s phone number or email address. You can enter both if you want the Evalu8 system to send them two review request messages.
- You can enter any information you want in the Miscellaneous field. Most often, this is used to record an invoice number.
- If you want to override the System Process Default configuration, select Yes, otherwise, leave this set to No.
- Select the green Submit button
That’s it. The Evalu8 system will send a Review Request message to your client.
What Happens Next
Depending on how you have configured the Resend Review Requests and Resend After (Hours) fields, the system will send a copy of the original Review Request message if the customer hasn’t clicked any of the links you sent them within the predetermined time period that you have established.
If you are using the five-star rating method and the client chooses a rating below the Good Review Threshold you have set, they will be prompted to send you feedback on their experience. We have found that a prompt and personal response (phone call) can quickly resolve most issues and dramatically improve the customer’s perspective on the interaction with your company.
We hope you find this information valuable in getting the most out of the Evalu8 service. If you need a hand getting things configured, reach out to us by creating a Support Ticket. We’ll route your request to a member of our team who can help you.